- 7. June 2021
- Posted by:
- Category: Advanced Manufacturing, electronic based systems, Events, smart systems and systems integration, Webinar
CISMAT (Carinthia Institute for Smart Materials and Manufacturing Technologies) cordially invite you to attend the 2nd CiSMAT online webinar, which will take place on the 23rd of June 2021, from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. This is dedicated to the following themes:
Shape Memory Metals – 5:00 – 6:00 p.m
- „Shape-Memory-Alloys Basics, History and Application Examples“ – Dr.-Ing. Kenny Pagel, Fraunhofer Institute for Machine Tools and Forming Technology IWU (Germany)
- “Shape memory actuators: constructive considerations and standardized concepts” – Dr.-Ing. Alexander Czechowicz, Kunststoffverarbeitung Hoffmann GmbH (Germany)
Metamaterials – 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- “Novel Mechanical Metamaterial with Independently Tunable Stiffness in the Three Spatial Directions” – Mathias Fleisch, MSc, Polymer Competence Center Leoben GmbH (Austria)
- “Janus acoustic metasurfaces” – Prof. Dr. Badreddine Assouar, Institut Jean Lamour (France)
- “Ultra-broadband sound absorption by non-local acoustic metasurface absorber” – Dr. Yifan Zhu, Institut Jean Lamour (France)
The webinar will be facilitated by FH-Prof. Dr.-habil. Pascal Nicolay – Head of CiSMAT. All lectures will end with a question and answer session, and will be held in English.
REGISTRATION: Webinars@CiSMAT – CISMAT (fh-cismat.at). (Please click on the button above registration. A zoom link will be sent to you, after registration.=