- 1. February 2021
- Posted by:
Date(s) - 01/02/2021
15:00 - 17:00
On the basis of Silicon Alps partners’ proposals in the Silicon Alps Cluster Focus Group Smart Systems and System Integration. the following topics will be intensively followed in 2021:
- Finding the right assembly and interconnection technologies for system integration
- Predictive Maintenance for more sustainable products: Variety of Approaches and Technologies
- Green and Sustainable Electronics Based Systems
The current workshop Finding the right assembly and interconnection technologies for system integration represents the first step of a series of events dedicated to the topic in the Silicon Alps Cluster Focus Group Smart Systems and System Integration.
Goal of the workshop: Establishment of the general framework (Grundgerüst)
- The approach of to the assembly and interconnection technologies for system integration
- The most relevant fields of assembly and interconnection technologies with related questions/technologies in each field
- Planning of the next innovation workshop according to the points above
When: Monday, 1.02.2021, 15.00-17.00, online in Microsoft Teams
If you are interested to take part, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to the cooperation!