- 2. July 2021
- Posted by:
Date(s) - 02/07/2021
9:30 - 13:00
Kategorien Keine Kategorien
On-site Experts’ Brunch – exclusively for Silicon Alps Cluster Partners and invited guests
We cordially invite you to take part in our upcoming EXPERTS’ BRUNCH in view of our Light up the A.L.P.S event in September 28 in Klagenfurt.
The Cluster Focus Groups (CFG) are communities of experts from academia and industry, which share competences and interests on technological topics that are definitory and strategic for the EBS ecosystem in South Austria. The main purpose of the CFG is the generation of cooperative projects. There are currently four focus groups: RFID, Smart Systems & Systems Integration, Cleanroom & Technology and Cybersecurity.
In addition to the intensive digital interaction, we are really looking forward to a first on-site event this year where you can:
- meet the colleagues from the Silicon Alps Cluster focus groups
- learn about their activities and current focus
- Initiate useful cooperation for your future innovation on the spot
The current Experts Brunch opens the path for a bigger event on 28th of September 2021 (9.30-17.00) in Klagenfurt am Wörthersee. Please mark this date in your calendar too.
Date & Time: 2nd July 2021, 9.30 – 14.00 (program including networking)
Location: Seepark Hotel, Universitätsstrasse 4, Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
Language of the Event: German
PRELIMINARY PROGRAM (in work) includes:
- a nice and enjoyable get-together is the main goal 🙂
- short teasers on innovation & technology, in particular insights into the cluster focus groups Smart Systems and Systems Integration, RFID, Cybersecurity and Cleanroom & technology: their activities and success stories
- Input and recommendations on competitive European funding for project applications
- Podium discussion on technology innovation: requirements and experiences
- Networking outdoors (sunny terrace at the Lendkanal)
Important ON-SITE Event information:
The on-site participation will be possible for max. 50 persons. Due to the space restrictions according to the COVID regulations, we kindly ask you to send a short e-mail, signalling your intention to participate to firstname.lastname@example.org, until 9th June 2021.
We kindly ask for your understanding that the confirmation of your participation depends on the availability of remaining places (due to the COVID-19 situation).