- 9. November 2020
- Posted by:
Date(s) - 09/11/2020
14:00 - 15:30
EXPORT ACADEMY | Webinar Series Robust Supply Chain – Part 1
Building crisis-proof supply chains
Supply chain management is currently on everyone’s lips, triggered by the Corona crisis. The call from the business world for stable supply chains is becoming ever louder in order to be prepared for the future.
Because the crisis has clearly shown one thing: The international logistics network is very finely woven and reacts extremely sensitively to disruptions and interruptions such as those caused by the corona virus. Now it is necessary to master challenges in the areas of purchasing and process management and still remain competitive.
In our webinar series, you will learn about useful tools and strategies for making supply chains more robust and controlling them in a compact time frame. You will also learn how to identify risks early and how to make and implement contingency plans.
Our experts will not only provide you with tools and strategies, but will also give you clear recommendations for action in practice, which you will actively discuss with the participants in the live Q&A session at the end of each module, along with any questions you may have.
You can expect four online modules that build on each other!
Part 1 | Mo, 09.11. 14:00-15:00 | online
Supply Chain Management Basics by Ernst Kurzmann Consulting
- We start with the basics to get into the topic step by step! Learn how you can successfully implement supply chain management for your company.
Part 2 | Wed, 11.11. 14:00-15:30 | online
Basics Supply Chain Risk Management & Risk Control by TenglerGluttig – The Supply Chain Minds
- What is actually meant by supply chain resilience, which is so often mentioned at the moment, and what can you learn from international companies. In addition, the topics of control towers and supply chain digitization will also be discussed.
Part 3 | Thu, 19.11. 14:00-15:30 | online
Risk identification & scenario simulation by TenglerGluttig – The Supply Chain Minds
- Risk categorization and transparency along the supply chain are the main topics of this session. Learn about the most important tools for risk identification!
Part 4 | Tue, 24.11. 14:00-15:30 | online
Sustainable management & control of the supply chain | Risk Management by TenglerGluttig – The Supply Chain Minds
- In the fourth part you will learn how to embed the tools of the previous modules into your organization and how to use them for crisis management.
- Book through discount: Entire webinar series (4 modules) : € 290,- excl. VAT*
- Booking of single modules: € 99,- excl. VAT / single module*
- The entire participation fee must be paid in advance.
CROSS CLUSTER EVENT
This event takes place in cooperation with the ACstyria Mobilitätscluster, Creative Industries Styria, Green Tech Cluster Styria, Holzcluster Steiermark, ICS Internationalisierungscenter Steiermark, Human.technology Styria and Silicon Alps Cluster .
7 Clusters/Networks – one program
Social, economic and cultural structures are changing rapidly. What counts now is bundled know-how for the positive development of the economy. This know-how is to be found in the joint program of the Styrian cluster and network companies – a crossover of competencies, with the areas of research, development, education and creativity as impulse generators and driving forces of change.