- Freitag, der 13. April 2018
- Veröffentlicht durch: Lukas Fankhauser
- Kategorie: Allgemein, Cyber Security & IoT, Digitalisierung, Events, Messen, News, Sub Systems & Integration, Veranstaltungen
As Silicon Alps, we are proud to announce that SEMI upcoming two co-located Summits: MEMS & Sensors and IMAGING & Sensors will take place in Grenoble – on 19-21 September 2018.
The must-attend event for MEMS & Sensors in Europe
In collaboration with MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (a SEMI Strategic Association Partner), this unique event brings together the stakeholders from MEMS, Imaging and Sensors supply chains together to discuss new technologies, smart integration of sensors for innovative applications and future market opportunities. Co-located with the 2nd Edition of the European Imaging and Sensors Summit.
MEMS and sensors devices are applied in a diverse and growing list of products – mobile, automotive, industrial, health/medical, etc. – development and integration of MEMS and sensors technology has become even more critical.
With the top MEMS and sensors producers, RTO’s, Start-ups located in Europe, Grenoble is a fitting location to connect international experts and industry executives with each other. The event will offer numerous opportunities for attendees to network and further their business interests.
The must-attend event for Imaging & Sensors in Europe
Last year SEMI successfully launched the new flagship event dedicated to Imaging Technology ― the European Imaging and Sensors Summit. We are pleased to invite the international Imaging & Sensors Community again this year: co-located with the European MEMS and Sensors Summit, the event will bring together the stakeholders from Imaging, MEMS and Sensors supply chains together to discuss new technologies, smart integration of different sensors for innovative applications and future market opportunities.
Highlights of both Events:
• Co-located with the European MEMS & Sensors Summit 2018 – NEW! One Ticket – Two Events. Learn more here.
• Only Invited Keynotes and Speakers: leading international experts from the Imaging and Sensors industry will provide insight into the most recent advances in technology and their applications.
• Talks by Invited Business Analysts: market analysts will provide oversight and perspective on the ever-changing landscape of the industry.
• One-on-one business meetings: find new customers, suppliers and cooperation partners, meet with peers and network! All registered attendees can benefit of our B2B Matchmaking.
• The Technology Showcase: featuring startups, established companies, researchers, and individuals seeking to demo their products to the over 250 senior-level executives from Imaging, MEMS/sensors companies attending.
• Exhibition Area: showcasing the most prominent names in Imaging and Sensors manufacturing and open to both MEMS & Imaging Summits attendees. Check who was exhibiting last year here.
• Networking opportunities: Reception, Lunch, Coffee breaks, and Gala Dinner jointly co-located with the MEMS and Sensors community.