- 1. February 2021
- Posted by:
- Category: General
RoSe: 1st Workshop on Robotics and Sensors for Rehabilitation and Assisted Therapy
In this workshop, the aim is to bring together experts from interdisciplinary fields such as assistive devices, robotics, sensors as well as fabrication technologies, and experts from participatory research and healthcare. The goal is to interactively discuss and foster the development of novel ideas and strategies to fill the gaps of current technology and concepts.
This workshop is part of the PETRA Conference 2021 in Corfu from June 29th – July 2nd, click here for further information.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Movement quality monitoring
- Monitoring and Feedback of therapist’s manual support
- Patient monitoring
- Robotics rehabilitation devices and structures
- Sensor and manufacturing principles
- Strategies and motivation/rationale for functionalization
- Robustness and reliability of sensors and devices
- Practicability/usefulness for home usage
- Low threshold accessibility
- Accessible data processing and visualization
The deadline for submissions is the 1st of March 2021.
The whole RoSe team is looking forward to meeting you in Corfu or online!
Lisa Marie Faller
Additive Manufacturing, intelligent Robotics, Sensors and Engineering
Daniela Krainer and Lukas Wohofsky CUAS
Active and Assisted Living
Vision for Robotics Lab