- 25. March 2021
- Posted by:
- Category: Workshop
Dr. Barbara Flügge, Founder and Managing Director of “digital value creators” (DVC), will be giving a workshop on “discovering the principle of 3-Tier Mobility for your business and getting to know how to apply it”.
May 4, 2021, in German, 10:00 – 12:00
May 5, 2021, in English, 10:00 – 12:00
Costs: EUR 79 / participation incl. book (GER & ENG)
The following topics will await you at the workshop:
Welcome note by Silicon Alps Cluster
Introducing Dr. Barbara Flügge
- Post-Corona – With-Corona – NoMatterWhat-Corona
- Resilience as construct: background & influencing factors
- Resilience as experience – interactive session
- Incident & event: what moves your company – interactive
- The resilient corporation: a superorganism?
- What does «diversatility» means – interactive
- Discussion & conclusion
- Virtual book handover
Learn the basics of entrepreneurial resilience, gain backstage insights and
revisit entrepreneurial decisions driven by the traits of resilience and agility!
– Operational leaders
– Subject matter experts
– Knowhow experts
|Please register here for the event!
Attention: There will be two dates for the workshop: one for GERMAN and one for ENGLISH! (please choose the correct one in the application form)
Dr. Barbara Flügge
Founder & Managing Director of digital value creators (DVC) GmbH, digitization expert with global reputation for connected ecosystem-wide transformation, business coach, Top Job of the World & Social Impact awards, keynote speaker, providing tools and methods for growth, international bestselling author on Mobility Moves Minds & implementation consultant.
- For executives – what Netflix, Uber, and Clubhouse teach us
- Flying Diver Program
- Your roadmap from product to services company
- Servitization in a unique program: performance driven, interactive and compact
- Interactive and digital advisory about
- 9 Business Designs for companies that want more
- Market analysis driven by the DVC Ecosystem KPIs
- Human and AI relevant Persona Profiling
- SafetyNets for corporations and staff – 2-month self-development program
- Diversity, Equality, Inclusion – relevance and transforming corporate life & performance
- Empowerment & Anchoring for corporations and staff