- 21. January 2022
- Posted by:
- Category: General
Recent information from the ECS Brokerage Online Event 2022 (18-19 January)
The recent ECS Brokerage Event 2022 on 18-19 January welcomed more than 600 registrants online and provided recent information about the ECS-SRIA 2021 and the upcoming call in the EBS field. Besides, the ECS Collaboration Tool offers 24/7 networking opportunities for finding project partners or project ideas to connect to.
A summary of the funding opportunities is below:
Mark your calender for the Brokerage for KDT Calls 2022, which will take place on 3-4 May 2022 in Hotel Le Plaza Brussels.
Comparison KTD and ECSEL:
- In general very similar concerning procedure and documents
- EU funding rates are very similar to ECSEL except for SMEs (slightly higher now)
- Some important differences with ECSEL calls concern the EU funding rates in the Budget table (EU Budget/EU funding) in Part A, national budget tables and the national part (previous part C).
- Projects of all sizes are welcome, also small projects!
- All calls started in 2021 are single-stage with full project proposals, Deadline 27 April 2022
- National budget AT: 6.0 M EUR
HORIZON EUROPE, Cluster 4, some interesting calls
open until 5 April 2022:
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DATA-01 (among them RIA Methods for exploiting data and knowledge for extremely precise outcomes…, RIA Extreme data mining, aggregation and analytics technologies and solutions data analytics, RIA AI-Enabled computing continuum from Cloud to Edge, etc.)
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01 (among others RIA Open source for cloud-based services, RIA Advanced Multi-sensing systems, RIA Ultra-low energy and secure networks, RIA Advanced characterization methodologies to assess and predict the health and environmental risks of nanomaterials).
Open until 16 November 2022
HORIZON-CL4-2022- DIGITAL EMERGING-02
- Innovation in AI, Data and Robotics
- Tomorrow’s deployable robots: efficient, robust, safe, adaptive and trusted (RIA, IA)
- Graphene: Europe in lead (3 RIAs, 1 IA, 1 CSA)
In the DIGITAL EUROPE PROGRAMME: see Testing and Experimentation Facility for Edge AI (EDGE AI: AI Chips/”Neuromorphic” Chips. Deadline 22 Feb 2022, Grant for Procurement (50% co-funding rate), Info Session on January 26, 2022
Smart Network and Services: – aims to ensure industrial leadership for Europe in 5G and 6G (SNS-JU) Calls. All streams,Deadline: 26.04.2022.
Xecs (An EUREKA Cluster) Calls For the 2022 Xecs: projects can be submitted in all areas of the ECS-SRIA.
- Project Outlines must be submitted by 25 February 2022, 17:00. Full Project Proposals must be submitted by 27 May 2022
EUREKA Clusters Thematic Call: Announcement of a first joint call on “accelerating Sustainability” with the focus on “Green ICTs” and “Space-earth-ocean integrated systems” (Austria supports the call)
- PO submission deadline 2 Mai 2022
- FPP submission deadline 20th September