- 6. May 2020
- Posted by:
- Category: business idea, Startup
build! intensive coaching and practical consultation for market access
Application from 01/05/ to 30/06/2020!
Are you a start-up planning your first market entry in Austria?
Or has your company been successful in the market for some time and it’s time to launch a completely new product or service?
Do you want to develop new industries or target groups?
The new build! Go2Market Programme offers the relevant services.
The establishment of start-ups in the national market represents the basis of successful corporate development. As a result, the programme focuses on marketing and distribution. The development and implementation of a marketing concept for national market entry are the main focus.
With Go 2 Market, the build! start-up centre Carinthia supports innovative and technology-oriented start-up projects in the development of sales and marketing strategies for a successful entry into the domestic market.
- build! Incubees & Alumni
- Alumni from other Incubators
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Start-ups in industry, manufacturing, production-related services, information and communication technologies (ICT).
- The company start-up may not have taken place more than 5 years ago.
- The registered office or permanent establishment of the company is located in Carinthia.
- First market entry with a product or service, or development of new industries or target groups.
- Company> 5 years
- Product or service without technology-oriented background Activities in the sector: trade, commerce, tourism, creative industries (including civil engineers, planning offices, architects, advertising agencies, web designers, etc.)
- Incoming Mission (business relocations for market development in Austria)
build! Coaching & Training
The programme is divided into two modules. Programme contents are transmitted in the form of workshops, intensive coaching, peer review processes and ongoing exchange and feedback. In order to guarantee a high-quality offer, we cooperate closely with experts from many diverse fields.
- Structure of target markets
- Development of a market entry strategy
- Legal terms. and tax aspects in the market development ((internat.) contract design, etc.)
- Development of a marketing and sales concept (development of a distribution system etc.)
- Customer Success
build! Netzwork & Community
In addition to networking with pilot customers and cooperation partners, young entrepreneurs receive a Silicon Alps Membership worth € 750 during the program.
If required, the use of the Digital Flex Desk in Villach or Klagenfurt is possible.
Application period starts on 1st May 2020!
Henrik Fißmann – email@example.com
Go2Market is a coaching program. Pure reimbursements for the production of advertising materials, trade fair stands etc. are therefore not part of the service offer.