- 12. July 2018
- Posted by:
- Category: Digitalisierung, Events, General, Internationalisation, News, Scale EUp², Veranstaltungen
Scaling up European DeepTech Startups
DeepTech4Good (DT4G) is an Acceleration Programme, financed under the Horizon 202 framework, committed to help DeepTech Startups accelerate their development and scale up at European level.
DeepTech4Good#Stuttgart is the second business event of the DT4G Acceleration
Programme. The 4 winners of this event will have the opportunity to have access to this 2
year Acceleration Programme.
Date of the event: November 7th
Venue: Haus der Wirtschaft, Stuttgart
Why apply to Deeptech4good#Stuttgart?
You are a DeepTech Startup developing disruptive technologies targeting 1 or several of the
Become one of the 20-25 finalists of the DeepTech4good#Stuttgart event:
• Pitch your project, meet European VCs and attract private funding
• Meet corporate players and create business opportunities
• Participate to collaborative projects emergence and attract public funding for
innovation and R&D projects
• Participate to the DT4G Programme, if you are among the 4 final winners
Closing of application: July 31st
Announcement of the 20-25 finalists: September 12th