- 30. November 2018
- Posted by:
- Category: Digitalisierung, Events, General, Internationalisation, Veranstaltungen
The 3rd event of the DeepTech4Good Acceleration Programme is coming soon!
Get ready to conquer Europe and apply for the next event of the DT4G Acceleration Programme.
You are a high-potential startup, go in search of funding and be one of the programme’s winning startups.
26th March 2019 I Messecongress Graz
Messeplatz 1 I 8010 Graz I Austria
Startups in the categories:
DeepTech4Good (DT4G) is an Acceleration Programme, financed under the Horizon 2020 framework,
committed to help DeepTech startups accelerate their development and scale up at European level.
DT4G is led by 4 innovation hubs from Germany, France, Austria and Spain, working together to identify high potential DeepTech startups.
The DT4G Programme aims to support European DeepTech startups to:
- Accelerate growth
- Cooperate with major European corporates
- Raise funds from European investors
- Attract public funding for their innovation and R&D projects
- Attract talents, reinforce their skills and strategy
- Get higher visibility
- Pitch your project, meet European VCs and attract private funding
- Meet corporate players and create business opportunities
- Participate to collaborative projects emergence and attract public funding for innovation and R&D projects
- Participate to the DT4G Programme, if you are among the final winners
Silicon Alps Cluster GmbH
Mobile: +43 664 3437753