Cleanroom Technology: Comprehension, Technical Specialization, Synergy
As a result of the increasing interest in the topic of cleanroom technology in Silicon Alps clusters, we are pleased to report on the successful establishment of the corresponding cluster focus group at theÖRRG annual conference(the 29th of June 2018, Genusshotel Riegersburg, Styria).
In an imaginative kick-off workshop following the conference presentations, we set the course for the future of cooperation.
Guiding vision: establishment of cleanroom technology as a core technology in the corresponding value chain and beyond!
In order to achieve this, the problems and needs of all those involved with cleanroom technology are to be identified, development directions defined and concrete activities planned for 2018 and 2019.
After Josef Ortner (Managing Director, Ortner Reinraumtechnik GmbH) and Dr. Oana Mitrea (Project Manager, Silicon Alps Cluster) presented this vision, there were intensive group discussions about the measures and activities in the following fields of action.
- Co-organization of a cluster session as part of Experience Expo Lounges on Tour Vienna. See the follow-up report here
- Co-organization of the Austrian Forum at the Lounges Karlsruhe. See the follow-up report here: https://www.silicon-alps.at/de/for-the-first-time-austria-forum-in-lounges-karlsruhe-2019-cleanroom-process-technology/
- Workshop “Cleanroom and clean processes: Comprehension, Communication and Education” , 23.05.2019, Moselebauer, Bad St. Leonhard
You are warmly invited to join us! If you are interested, please contact: email@example.com
- Ortner Cleanrooms Unlimited
- Cleanroom Technology Austria (CTA)
- Comprei-Reinraum-Handel- und Schulungs GesmbH
- TU Graz
- Camfil Austria
- Bright Red Systems (BRS)
- MPE Engineering
- Carinthian Tech Research (CTR)